Our experts have collectively acquired tens of thousands of hours of international consultancy experience. We know how to turn disaster into a triumph. We value real expertise and field experience as much as reputation and integrity. We respect both academic knowledge and “street” wisdom. We continuously learn from the best and keep ourselves agile and nimble, firmly committed to our cause - to serve our clients with our best knowledge and abilities.
How we work
For all clients, we undertake a deep dive into their needs, combined with a macro situational analysis and 360-degree risk-assessment. We deploy a recurring time horizon-scan to assess risk, scope opportunities, and ensure better client preparedness. We cover all business activities, working mostly on a referral basis. We maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. We know the actual value of one’s reputation and strive to protect our own. We always go above and beyond, utilise various tactics and strategies and spend as much time as needed “wargaming”, before engaging into a real situation.
We work on behalf of ultra-high-net-worth individuals and family offices, institutions, multinational companies and provide them with a wide range of tailored services including [but not limited to]:
• Crisis management; restructuring; management consulting and audit; and second opinion
• Due diligence to support Know-Your-Client (KYC) processes and address global regulatory
• Reputational, financial, and legal assessments of a potential partnership of any kind
• Counsel on anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) processes
• Market access support including in-depth overviews of local, regional, national, and global
• Geo-political, security and regulatory risk advice
• Insight into unfamiliar or complex operating environments
• Pre-deal due diligence to gain a full 360-degree understanding of investment target and
insight into the operating environment including sources of potential disruption, significant
security risks, exposure to corruption and misconduct.
• PR and Government Relations support
We have a successful track record of working across Europe, former USSR, South East Asia, Middle East, China, and Africa.